Read to Them offers a full suite of family literacy programs. Let us help you find the right one for your community of readers.
Found Your SCHOOL READING Program?
Browse our titles, choose the ones you’re interested in, and submit a request for a quote. We’ll get back to you with pricing and program information.
Build your program
Discover which of our family literacy programs is the best fit for your school population. If you would like a digital copy of our Information brochure, please fill out the Get Information form.
Explore the 150+ available titles in our catalog
Request a Quote
Questions about our READING PROGRAMS?
Below, you’ll find answers to the questions we get asked most frequently about participating in a Read to Them family literacy program. If you don’t see your question or have something else you’d like to know, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students read the book at home with their families while building the habit of reading aloud as a family. Students celebrate the book at school using engaging materials from Read to Them’s Book Resource Pages. This strategy builds a bridge between home and school and initiates conversations about the book in the cafeteria, on the playground, and at the dinner table. The program creates school-wide enthusiasm for literacy and increases family involvement. Families and classrooms will both ask: “What will next year’s book be?”
When you participate in a Read to Them program, you receive:
- One book per student and 5% more for your staff
- Resources to help you successfully launch your reading program
- Descriptions of the benefits of the program, how to get your community involved, and read-aloud tips for families
- A title-specific Book Resource Page that includes a letter home to families, a reading schedule, kickoff assembly ideas, trivia questions, cross-curricular activities, active reading strategies, discussion questions, vocabulary, and family activities
- A PDF with links to exclusive author interviews and videos, Kahoots, and a Flipgrid community for your selected title
Depending on the length of your selected book, your reading event can be as short as 10 days (two school weeks) or as long as 20 days (four school weeks). Each book in our catalog comes with a reading schedule that can be edited to suit your needs.
Yes! Some schools read two or three books together in a year.