Ready to sign up?
Need more information?
You’ll receive a digital e-packet that contains…
- FAQ explaining ODOB’s purpose, strategies, and benefits
- a sample letter home to parents
- sample trivia questions
- a sample assembly script
- a full list of recommended book titles
- documents in Spanish
- testimonials from participating schools
- data that demonstrates accrued reading gains
- our top ten read aloud tips (audio mp3s available)
- cost structure for reading multiple books
- a full set of funding suggestions
- sample newsletter
- RTT literature downloads
This is all the information you’ll need to explain One District, One Book to your team and bring your district on board.
Soon you’ll be able to create an enthusiastic Community of Readers – and spread a culture of literacy – in your district.