Thomas Jefferson E.S. in Yorktown Heights, NY explains how they set up their very first One School, One Book program. Among the highlights…
- they gave copies of Charlotte’s Web to their bus drivers, too
- they previewed their first title with a sneak-peak commercial
- parents have been sending in pics from home of their families reading together
- teachers post students vocabulary work from Charlotte’s Web outside their classrooms
- one student is quotes as saying she and her family as so busy they don’t get to see or talk to each other – except when they are reading Charlotte’s Web!
Watch their new School District video!
And follow the rest of their OSOB experience with Charlotte’s Web on Facebook.