The Trumpet of the Swan Trivia Bank contains 40 Questions (including Answers), including 5 "Really Hard Ones." Here are some samples:
1) Where does Sam Beaver live?
A: Montana (in the Sweet Grass country)
2) Where is Louis born?
A: at a pond in Canada
3) What is a male swan called?
A: a cob
4) How long does it take for a swan’s egg to hatch?
A: 35 days
5) What are baby swans called?
31) Can you name the cities, states, or provinces that Louis travels to in Trumpet of the Swan? There are four…
A: Canada, Montana, Boston, Philadelphia
32) Fully loaded, Louis wears 4 (or 5, depending on how you count ‘em) different items around his neck. Can you name them?
A: trumpet, slate (w/ chalk pencil), life-saving medal, moneybag