- Assembly Script
- Letter Home to Parents
- Reading Schedule
- Daily Trivia
- Daily Trivia Answer Key
- End of Book Trivia Questions
- End of Book Trivia Answer Key
- Suggested Activities
End of Book Trivia Answer Key
End of Book Trivia Contest Questions and Answers
6) Where does Omri let Little Bear ride the crazy horse?
A: Outside in the garden (or yard).
7) What period of history does Tommy, the medic come from?
A: World War I
8) Where does Omri get the axe Little Bear needs to build his longhouse?
A: From a plastic figurine knight. (From the era of the Crusades.)
9) Who said: “It’s sweat that keeps a man clean”?
A: Boone, the cowboy.
10) Who were the Iroquois’ enemies?
A: the Algonquins (and hence, the French)
Bonus #2 What were the five tribes of the Iroquois Confederacy?
A: Seneca; Onondaga; Oneida; Cayuga; Mohawk (later joined by the Tuscarora)