What town does Nate Twitchell live in?
A: Freedom, N.H.
2. What state does Nate Twitchell live near?
3. What kind of rooster do the Twitchells own?
A: a New Hampshire Red
4. What is the name of the rooster?
5. How does Nate help the hen take care of her enormous egg?
A: he comes into the henhouse several times a day to turn the egg over
6. What does Nate like to do when he’s not taking card of hens or eggs?
A: go fishing on Loon Lake
7. The newspaper story about the enormous egg runs in which paper?
A: The Christian Science Monitor
8. According to Nate, what kind of eggs can take 5 weeks to hatch?
A: duck eggs
9. What does Dr. Zeimer hand Nate to eat when they meet on Loon Lake?
A: a ham sandwich
46. Who wrote the speech Nate delivered on Capital Sidelight in order to save Uncle
Beazley from the Dinosaur Bill?
A: Nate did
47. Nate says in his speech that dinosaurs lived in America even before it was America.
Where did they live?
A: in Wyoming
48. What happened to the speech Mr. Bonelli wrote for Nate?
A: Dr. Zeimer took it/hid it/kept it.
49. After Nate’s speech on television people from all over the country send telegrams to
their Congressmen and Senators. What do the telegrams say?
A: “Save the Dinosaur!”
50. The children of Arlington County elementary schools bring $217 – all in coins – to the
zoo to help save Uncle Beazley. What kind of coins?
A: pennies and nickels
51. When Nate goes back to New Hampshir, Dr. Zeimer gives him a goodbye present.
What is it?
A: a fossilized dinosaur egg
52. What do Nate’s mother and sister serve (for people to eat) after the parade to honor Nate’s return?
A: cider and doughnuts