Daily Trivia Answers
1. Where does Mrs. Frisby live?
A: in a cinderblock (in a garden, on Mr. Fitzgibbon’s farm
(- I’m looking for the cinderblock here.)
2. What is Mr. Ages’ diagnosis of Timothy’s condition?
3. What is the name of the cat who is a predator on Mr. Fitzgibbon’s farm?
4. When Mrs. Frisby is eavesdropping on Mr. Fitzgibbon, (and monitoring Dragon drowsy on the porch), she also notices the rats for the first time. What are they carrying?
A: electrical cable
5. Who says,"I do not discuss problems with people I cannot see"?
A: the Owl