- Daily Trivia Questions
- Letter Home to Parents
- Reading Schedule
- Answer Key to Daily Trivia Questions
- Trivia Quiz
- Answer Key to Trivia Quiz
- Suggested Activity
Daily Trivia Questions
6. On February 15th Jack writes a poem describing his street as quiet. What is one of the words he uses to describe the quiet? (whisp, meow, swish)
7. What was the name of Jack’s dog?
8a. When Jack finally writes the poet, Walter Dean Myers, he makes up a bunch of excuses for why Mr. Myers might not be able to come to his school. Name one of them.
– (Or: Prize for the class which can list them all. [There are 12 of them.]
8b. April 24th: Seven more reasons why Mr. Myers might not be able to answer Jack’s letter…
9. What does Jack hope might cheer people up after they read the poem, “My Sky”?
10. What is the last line of the poem, “Love That Dog”?