- Daily Trivia Questions
- Answer Key to Daily Trivia Questions
- Trivia Quiz
- Answer Key to Trivia Quiz
- Suggested Activity
Answer Key to Daily Trivia Questions
6. On February 15th Jack writes a poem describing his street as quiet. What is one of the words he uses to describe the quiet?
A: whisp, meow, swish
7. What was the name of Jack’s dog?
8a. When Jack finally writes the poet, Walter Dean Myers, he makes up a bunch of excuses for why Mr. Myers might not be able to come to his school. Name one of them.
- (Or: Prize for the class which can list them all. [There are 11 of them.]
A: Busy writing big words. Phone. Fax. Bills. Might get sick. Family might get sick. Electricity off. Car to be fixed. Grocery store. Laundry. Messes to clean up.
8b. April 24th: Eight more reasons why Mr. Myers might not be able to answer Jack’s letter…
A: He’s away. On vacation. He’s sick. Hiding in his room writing poems. Babysitting. Dentist. Car to be fixed. Someone died.
9. What does Jack hope might cheer people up after they read the poem, “My Sky”?
A: Miss Stretchberry’s brownies.
10. What is the last line of the poem, “Love That Dog”?
A: “Hey there, Sky!”