Daily Trivia Questions
6. What was Large Lucille’s name the day before she was to be married?.
A: Little Lucille
7. What do you have to do if you’ve made a decision and it’s wrong?
A: You have to make another decision.
8. Who says, “You down there! Yes, I’m talking to you!”
A: Lady Sadie
9. What is Lady Sadie eating when Roger catches up w/ her again?
A: a rock
10. What’s the first thing Roger does after he turns into a baby eagle at the bottom of the cliff?
A: Flies (or swoops) low and looks for a talking leaf (Lady Sadie).
[Principal's choice: If you'd prefer, ask this: Name another children's book, a Caldecott Medal winning picture book, in which the main character transforms himself into an inanimate object and can't turn himself back w/out help.]
A: Sylvester and the Magic Pebble, of course, by William Steig.